Amazing art by the artist who Master in making paintings using his feet.



Sunil Kumar from Chandigarh does not see the end of opportunities in life. Despite being isolated, Sunil did not blame the life that left him in such an irreversible state, but instead wants to improve things for himself.

Excellent at making art with his feet, the young man-made Hyderabadi fame at the recently concluded Hyderabad Literary Festival. “When I was looking at others, I was inspired to make art. And gradually, he learned to make art with my foot without any training,” says Sunil.


Met with an accident at the age of five, causing him to lose both his hands, the artist learned to use his feet to do all his work. When asked how he learned to make art with the help of his feet, Sunil said, "When I was studying, I had to write and so practiced using the parts that I had. Initially it was very difficult, but over time I got used to working with my feet.


“While I was studying, I used to make paintings. But it was very limited. Since then I have been appreciated for my art works. In addition, I participated in many art competitions at school, which inspired me to play with colors. Therefore, I continued to make paintings, which made me feel good about myself.

"I haven't learned art professionally from anywhere and that's why I make paintings like the net or some photographs. Sunil says that my imagination is too limited to create my own creation."

Due to his unique work, the young man also responded to the passerby's many curiosities with a smile and a charm that many take home with him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Buddha Acrylic Painting on Canvas | Beautiful and easy Buddha Painting | Indian Foot Artist (Sunil Kumar)

Overcoming Physical Challenges: The Inspiring Story of a Lord Ganesha Acrylic Painting on Canvas Created with Foot